IP Audio decoder with USB/Micro SD flash interface and serial port. Support of Internet Radio (AACplus, MP3, shoutcast, TCP streaming) and VoIP (SIP, RTP) codecs and protocols.
Barix Exstreamer 100 EU package (230V) – RCA cable incl. (w/o cable set!) available as EU, US and UK version.
The Exstreamer family of products decode IP Audio streams and play out the recieved Audio signal to amplifiers or speakers. Supporting a large number of protocols, encoding methods and application specific firmware, the products can be used for Broadcast, Internet Radio, as well as VoIP applications. Model specific control and local storage interfaces are device specific to match different use cases.
Designed in Switzerland and installed in tens of thousands of locations worldwide, the Barix Exstreamer series is the established standard for Instore Radio, Internet Radio, Entertainment and Broadcast applications alike.
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, uLaw, aLaw, PCM decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Line Level Output (Stereo)
- Relay Output (Ex110 & Ex120 only)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Power Supply (9-30V, plug included)
- IR receiver and Display built-in (Ex110 & Ex120 only)
- MicroSD or USB Flash Interface